The question of how to analyse a company’s financials, as well as how to secure effective planning and control has been critical to various stakeholders and yet controversial.
This course provides an insight into the key elements of financial analysis, planning and control. Participants will improve their financial analysis skills, be able to ask the relevant financial question and assess the real risks facing organisations and shareholders.
By attending the seminar, participants will feel more confident in planning, commenting on the performance and financial health of the organisation. The ability to analyse the financial and risk aspects of the organisations requires technical knowledge and expertise and this seminar is designed to provide the participants with sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise using theory, interactive examples, case studies and relevant techniques.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Understand the use and importance of financial statements
• Use tools and techniques of financial analysis useful in decision making
• Incorporate the use of the budgetary and control techniques
• Understand standards, flexed budgets and variance analysis
• To use variance analysis results to improve operational performance
• Understand the Application of Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) methods
• Use effective Analysis of capital investment projects using various techniques
• Understand how corporate value and shareholder value are enhanced
• Consider why corporate Restructuring through mergers and acquisitions is Important
This programme may be approved for up to 14 CPD units in Accounting & Auditing. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Who Should Attend
The programme is ideal for:
• Financial officers, controllers, and accountants
• Treasurers, corporate planning and business development professionals
• Sales and marketing professionals
• Managers of any departments/function who can benefit from an understanding of the financial aspects of analysis, planning, and control
• Middle and junior management as a useful element in their career advancement
Monday 14/06/2021 - 09:00-17:15
Wednesday 16/06/2021 - 09:00-17:15
Website Learn more
For more information, please contact the European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) at +357-22274470 or Contact us here